About Me

My photo
Hi I'm Clare, I live in the South West of England in the seaside town of Torquay. I adore playing with inks, paints and generally getting messy. It is the calm place which fits in between my hectic life whilst working as an outreach support worker, looking after my son, daughter, foster son and hubby. Not forgetting our gorgeous springer spaniel, Suzi.

Monday 7 April 2014

Finishing what one started!

I have finally finished the card that I started yesterday! (Managed to sit still long enough lol) again I have used another stamp from the inspired by banksy range made by Bee Crafty as my centre piece along with some imagination masks, Lavinia stamps and also a sentiment from Sheena Douglas.  The colours are all from the Tim Holtz distress ink range. I have also experimented with some of the sweet poppy white paste. I made the flower out of a Tim Holtz die, some old mulberry papers and embellished with some pink beads.



I hope you have enjoyed looking at my latest make.  I will probably be back at my craft table again later. I have so much unused stash at the moment and hope to change that this week.  I would love to hear your comments and maybe gain a few new followers.

Crafty hugs,

Clare x x x x x


8 comments:

  1. I'm loving all the textures you've created Clare, I do love collage style designs, great colours too xx Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous creation, and love the colours you've used. Hugs P xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Clare hun stunning card love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow love it! you can see the time taken over making it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous Clare, love the image and the background is gorgeous.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely, love it. Great colours and love the stamp you used..

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this, the colour, the layering and of course the gorgeous stampsxx

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.