About Me

My photo
Hi I'm Clare, I live in the South West of England in the seaside town of Torquay. I adore playing with inks, paints and generally getting messy. It is the calm place which fits in between my hectic life whilst working as an outreach support worker, looking after my son, daughter, foster son and hubby. Not forgetting our gorgeous springer spaniel, Suzi.

Monday 18 August 2014

While the children are away, mum will play!

Hi there folks, a quick blog from me today. My children are away camping which means I have a lot of crafty time on my hands. Yesterday I decided to have another go at a mixed media canvas.

 
This time I have just used inks as opposed to acrylics although all of the stencilling has been done with gesso.
 

I know that there is always room for improvement. I getting a bit more confident with this new craft but I am learning from each canvas that I make and jotting down my do's and dont's in my note/sketch book.

 
 

I look forward to hearing your comments. Like I said this is still early days for me so all advise is welcome.

 

Crafty hugs,

 

Clare x x x

 

 

 

5 comments:

  1. This is lovely, I've never tried mixed media...... Enjoy your crafting time x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your week of peace! This is another lovely canvas, love all the background stamping xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never tried mixed media but this looks fab love the design and the colours you have used xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is right up my ally , love it & what a good idea to write it all down. I forget stuff & then re discover :-)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.