About Me

My photo
Hi I'm Clare, I live in the South West of England in the seaside town of Torquay. I adore playing with inks, paints and generally getting messy. It is the calm place which fits in between my hectic life whilst working as an outreach support worker, looking after my son, daughter, foster son and hubby. Not forgetting our gorgeous springer spaniel, Suzi.

Tuesday 7 April 2015

For a special little boy

A good few weeks ago i had some wonderful news that there is a new little man born into our family! Of course one has to congratulate and card making was high on the list of priorities. My cousin and his lovely wife were overjoyed with the arrival of little Charlie, a new little brother for Eva.

 

I was lucky enough to visit the NEC, with the baby due and that in mind i picked up this lovely baby stamp from Hobbyart called 'Baby Washline' both cute and versatile for a boy or girl.

 

 

I kept it quite simple and stamped onto some Tim Holtz distress card and coloured in using Spectrum Noir pencils. I added some shimmer with a wink of stella pen and added glossy accents to the baby.

 

 

Unfortunately i've not been able to have a cuddle with Charlie but i am very much looking forward to meeting him and catching up with beautiful big sister.

 

Hopefully will blog again this week. Holiday time means time to play.

 

Happy crafting,

 

Clare x x x

9 comments:

  1. Hi Clare this is a gorgeous card. Congratulations on the arrival of your new family member. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous Clare! Love the stamp and the gloss on the baby, colours are fab too. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Claire, oh I really like your card, great stamp and beautifully coloured. Fab design. Hope you get to meet Charlie soon. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clare, this is a gorgeous Baby card, congratulations to your cousin and his wife, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, a gorgeous card for our scrumptious little Charlie. You must come up soon to see him, he's fab xx Love the stamp you've used, it's perfect xx

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.