About Me

My photo
Hi I'm Clare, I live in the South West of England in the seaside town of Torquay. I adore playing with inks, paints and generally getting messy. It is the calm place which fits in between my hectic life whilst working as an outreach support worker, looking after my son, daughter, foster son and hubby. Not forgetting our gorgeous springer spaniel, Suzi.

Saturday 25 July 2015

Clare DT- Value of a moment

Good morning fellow bloggers. It's a lovely sunny morning here in Torbay which is fabulous after the torrential downpour we had yesterday. Long may the sunshine remain! I am here with my weekly Bee Crafty spot and this weeks card does have a bit of a summer feel with it's beachy scene.

 

 

For this card I used:

Wordage - Value of a memory stamp

Beautanicals - Ferns

Inkables heart template

Distress inks

Just a clean and simple card this week brushing my distress inks through the inkables template. I also stamped some ferns through the template to create some depth. Once I removed the inkables heart i continued stamping with the fern and finally I stamped the sentiment.

I am finally on my holidays and hoping to be blogging a little more frequently. I have however had the inconvenience of breaking my elbow this week! Fortunately it was my left arm and as I am right handed it shouldn't hold me back too much. I am feeling a little foolish though! When you announce at A & E that you injured yourself rollerskating you get that all knowing look. Oh dear, at my age I really should know better!

Thank you for taking the time to stop by today. I will hopefully see you in the week with some more crafty moments. Remember you can leave your comments below and follow by clicking on one of the links above.

 

Crafty hugs,

Clare x x x

7 comments:

  1. Fabulous. Love the design.
    Hugs
    Linda xxz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Clare this is a gorgeous card I love how you have used the stamps and the heart cut out. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. found you from the facebook card making group, I really like this card, it sure does have a summer feel to it, obviously I like the cut out heart and the sea in this card but also love how you used that fern stamp, it's a lovely card, thanks for sharing xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Claire, what a great card, I love the design and sentiment. Sorry to read about your elbow and you should not feel foolish at all. You are never to old to have a bit of fun, although next time do put on some elbow pads. HEHEHE!!!. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Clare, love the design and the lovely sentiment.

    Hugs Abbs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this elegant card xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow this is amazing. A fabulous design x

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.