About Me

My photo
Hi I'm Clare, I live in the South West of England in the seaside town of Torquay. I adore playing with inks, paints and generally getting messy. It is the calm place which fits in between my hectic life whilst working as an outreach support worker, looking after my son, daughter, foster son and hubby. Not forgetting our gorgeous springer spaniel, Suzi.

Sunday 6 September 2015

A Sunday night blog

Just a little blog from me tonight.  It's been a busy old day really.  Amongst catching up with the chores and managing to grab some sunny moments in the garden I have been in and out of the craft room working on DT projects.  

The house has been quiet as hubby and my daughter have been sailing the seven seas (ok, not quite the seven seas). They have been bobbing around on our South Devon waters in search of fish (yuk!). No I don't like fishing, that's why they leave me at home in the craft room.


As promised, earlier in the week I painted an MDF heart for my friends birthday.  She was overjoyed with her hand made gift.


She is a little bit like me in the sense that she is a home bird with those that she loves gathered close, Hence the homely theme.


For this project I used Jofy stamps, stencils (the chicken wire stencil is a TCW) and paper artsy paints.

That's it from me tonight.  I shall be back in the middle of the week with my first blog for A sprinkle of Imagination.

Feel free to leave your comments below.  Have a good week everyone.

Hugs, 
Clare x x x

6 comments:

  1. Wow and I love what I found when the link was fixed. This is absolutely gorgeous Clare. Just beautiful! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Clare this is gorgeous. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Claire, I love this project, great design and colours. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow loving this project Claire, so beautiful :)

    Hugs Abbs xx

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.