About Me

My photo
Hi I'm Clare, I live in the South West of England in the seaside town of Torquay. I adore playing with inks, paints and generally getting messy. It is the calm place which fits in between my hectic life whilst working as an outreach support worker, looking after my son, daughter, foster son and hubby. Not forgetting our gorgeous springer spaniel, Suzi.

Saturday 28 November 2015

Clare DT - Have you been naughty or nice?

Hi it's Clare here with my little bit of Bee Crafty for this week. I have a couple of projects to share with you this week. One being on trend with our current time of year and one of my favourite Bee Crafty stamps.

This one is for all of you peeps that may be a bit worried if you have been naughty or nice. I think I may need to send this one to santa myself! If it has anything to with how much crafty stash has arrived over my threshold this year......oops!

Stamps used for this project:

Yueltide Ernie

Yueltide Dear Santa

For this project I have used:

Inspired by Banksy- Ghetto Blaster

Wordage - Definition boy

Backdrop borders - distressed stars

Dylusion inks

Inkables easy frame - circle

Embossing powder

Distress inks

 

I spritzed the Dylusion inks onto my tag and through the inkables circle. I stamped the images and sentiment onto card and heat embossed with EP. Once that had set I bleached out the blank areas of the boy and stars. To finish I distressed the edges with tea stain distress inks.

 

Well weather you've been naughty or nice I'm wishing you all a super weekend. Maybe there is time for me to redeem myself before the big fella pays us all a visit.

 

Happy crafting,

Hugs,

Clare x x x

2 comments:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.