About Me

My photo
Hi I'm Clare, I live in the South West of England in the seaside town of Torquay. I adore playing with inks, paints and generally getting messy. It is the calm place which fits in between my hectic life whilst working as an outreach support worker, looking after my son, daughter, foster son and hubby. Not forgetting our gorgeous springer spaniel, Suzi.

Sunday 3 April 2016

Playing with the crazies!



What better to do on a drizzly Sunday afternoon than a little bit of colouring in!  Except once I'd finished colouring in these crazy birds I couldn't help but turn them into some birthday cards.  


Since I have been painting a lot my birthday cards box has somewhat depleted and needed to be replenished 


I used distress markers to colour in my birdies.  With a mixture of my Tim Holtz layering stencils and some other favourites I distress inked my background.


I also added some darker stencilling and some black stamping.


To the eyes, beaks and wings I applied some glossy accents for dimension.


To finish off I doodled with a Posca pen.

I hope you have enjoyed your visit today?  If you have I love to hear your comments.  You can leave these below.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Crafty hugs, 
Clare Xx x 

8 comments:

  1. These are pretty crazy!.....love them ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the cards they have made me smile x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cards you've made with these crazy (but fabulous) birds - brighten anyone's day!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all fabulous Clare. Great designs x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your technique and your creatively fun cards... Your style is very unique!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the crazy birds. Backgrounds are great. They make me smile.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.